cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can Budget Availability Control be turned off at WBS elements Level?

Former Member
0 Kudos

For Project and WBS elements, we activate the budget availability control in the budget profile and assign the budget profile to the Project. So once we budget one WBS elements under that project and release the project, the availability control is active for all WBS elemens under this project.

My question is whether we can turn off the availability control for one WBS element under that Project and let the availability control on for the other WBS elements under that project.

thanks,

Ting

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

Budget profiles will be assigned to the Project definitions which will control the availability check for all the wbs elements created under the same project. so you can have the availability control for all the wbs elements.

Regards

Madhav

Former Member
0 Kudos

so I cannot turn off one of the WBS elements for that project and let the other WBS elements for the same project on?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I doubt if this can happen. CJBW will deactivate avalability control for entire project. Try OPSX for that particular WBS, it will reset budgeted status. Not sure if this will help, try and confirm.

One more way could be assigning userstatus to the WBS and restricting 'Availablity control' by that status. This option looks more practical.

Regards

Edited by: Shrikant Rakate on Sep 10, 2008 9:21 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

The user status solutions solves all my problems. !!! I test it and it works perfectly.

Thanks a lot!

Answers (0)