cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding your own them to Excel while Exporting to Excel from portal.

0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

We are using 0ANALYSIS_PATTERN template for our reports. Our users mostly use the export to excel functionality available on the portal to download data to excel from portal.

In 0ANALYSIS_PATTERN we have some default theme options which we can choose. However can we add our own themes? if Yes how to do it?

To access these themes follow the path metioned below:

GO to Web application designer

Open 0Analysis_pattern template

Select BTTON_TOOLBAR_2.

Select SAPLRRSV-710 web item parameter. This is the export to excel

button.

This opens a new edid parameter window

select the command option

This will open a new "Export web Application window"

Choose the theme option. This has three themes readily available

DISPLAY(DEFAULT)

STANDARD SAP

BLACK AND WHITE.

All i want to do is add my own themes to "Export to Excel functionality" available on the portal.

Thanks,

Ravi Ananthuni

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi.

Presumably you were unable to do what you wanted? From what I understand there is no option for user-defined themes.

Patrick

0 Kudos

Thanks. Understood that you can have user defined themes. But do you know where the already existing themes are stored on the server. They should be using some style sheets or do they work differently...

Appreciate your assistance.

Thanks,

Ravi Ananthuni

0 Kudos

Sorry i mean you cannot have user defined themes. All i want to know is how do the existing themes work. where are they saved on the server. What style sheets do they use..

0 Kudos

You cannot have your own theme and the already existing ones are hard coded in the web runtime. So we cannot even change the existing ones.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, that's what I understood also.