Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Product transfer from SRM to CCM 2.0

S0002499893
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi All,

can you advice, where can be a problem? When we run report BBP_CCM_TRANSFER_CATALOG. Catalog "SRM_EXTRACTED_CTLG" was created, but without schema and products in the catalog.

There is no any error message in SXMB_MONI.

EBP 5.0 and CCM 2.0 are on the same client. In XI we use scenario MasterDataInclusionInCatalogOnWAS700. Inbound message inteface is CatalogUpdateNotification_In in namespace http://sap.com/xi/CCM/CAT. The Outbound message is CatalogUpdateNotification_Out in namespace http://sap.com/xi/EBP. There is no standard mapping for this scenario, so I suppose, that the mapping is not necessary. Am I right?

Does anybody have any idea, where the problem can be or how to find it out or test it, when there is no error message.

Thanks for help

Dusan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

jason_boggans
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the outbound XML file from SRM and identify by reviewing the payload if there was ever any items within the sent file. If there are no items in the file, then review the selections in the report as perhaps the product categories selected do not contain any items in the first place?

Regards,

Jason

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jason,

I have checked Paylog on SENDER -> Inbound message -> Payload -> MainDocument there are items.

It starts with <ID> DT_ like DT_DEC, DT_LANG, DT_QUAN, ... and continues with data.

Regards,

Roman

jason_boggans
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Roman,

I expect this relates also to the message you have open regarding the same issue!!

Can you please paste into this memo here the details of the XML payload or add them as an attachment to your message which I also currently have.

Thanks

Jason

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jason,

in message you can find payloads. Payload is with data Payload_1 without data. It depends what kind of check button was chosen, P_DEBUG or Initial transport by report BBP_CCM_TRANSFER_CATALOG.

Thanks a lot for your help.

Regards,

Roman