cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ORDRSP mapping?? (accept / reject on item level... )

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

I am trying to work out what fields need to be mapped in order to get an "Order Response IDoc" into SAP so that it simple says whether an item is accepted or rejected....

I have been looking in the E1EDP01 segment - at the ACTION and ABGRU fields.....

The ACTION field is meant to have the line item status (accepted / rejected / created etc).....but when I look at the value range of the data element linked to that field all I see is the following:

001 Item added

002 Item changed

003 Item cancelled

004 Item not changed

005 Item locked

091 Goods receipt

092 Goods receipt correction

093 Return

094 Consignment

095 Damage in transport

096 General correction

097 Debit Advice for the Vendor from ERS

098 Debit Advice for the Vendor from New Valuation

099 Credit Advice for the Vendor from New Valuation

Where is the accept / reject field?

So if someone could please give me an example mapping of sorts that simply shows the absolute essential fields that need to be specified so that I can update SAP to say if an item was accepted or rejected?

Thanks for the help

Lynton

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

please go through the links

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/servlet/prt/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/f6d2d790-0201-0010-9382-b50...

for getting the responce back you need to configure ALEAUD.

regards,

navneet

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

I know about normal IDoc responses....that is NOT what I am looking for......I am wanting to create an "Order Response" IDoc and send it into SAP.

Here is the scenario.....and ORDERS05 IDoc gets sent out of SAP to a supplier.....the supplier sends back an ORDRESP to us that will tell us if an item is accepted / rejected etc.....so nothing to do with ALEAUD etc.....

I am wanting to know how to MAP the fields in the ORDRESP IDoc....or better yet what are the essential fields to fill in....

Thanks anyway

Lynton