cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Statistical WBS posting to Cost center?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

We are using statistical WBS for the budgeting process for Capital projects. Everything is hunky dory. The only question, thatu2019s popping up is, if we are using cost center in the master data of WBS does all the cost goes to the cost center when we post to the WBS.

Please Advice.

Arya

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Actuals would go against the cost centre with budget check on Stat WBS element.

The postings would also be visible on Stat WBS as value type 11

Regards

Sreenivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok, thanks. Let me elaborate my scenario a bit more, We are using WBS as statistical objects and assiging it in Asset master of AUC, using the budgeting functionality (Availability control etc.) and then creating PO's with Account Assignment category A.

Would the postings still go to cost center with Acct. Assignment category P? If yes, in which report I can see the amount posted to cost center? Tried but not getting posted to the cost center.

Please advice.

Arya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check you you've created the Statistical Cost Elements under configuration node Asset Accounting>Transactions>Budget Monitoring with Statistical Orders/WBS Elements.

Regards

Sreenivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sreenivas - Statistical cost elements has already been defined under Assets. Is there anything else you can think of I am missing? Also, which report for cost center I should run?

Thanks

Arya

Former Member
0 Kudos

I don't think it would appear again at cost centre. Your actual postings have already happened onto assets and statistical on WBS.

Regards

Sreenivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think the same, let's wait for some other responses.

Arya

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi how are you what report do u get from Sap if you want to see capex budget. availible,commited & planned. i want to see all the Wbs's that has been created in one cost centre & also what is avaible for year 2009/2010

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi how are you what report do u get from Sap if you want to see capex budget. availible,commited & planned. i want to see all the Wbs's that has been created in one cost centre & also what is avaible for year 2009/2010

Former Member
0 Kudos