Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivering Plant In CRM Order

former_member248975
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I need SAP CRM Field delivering plant.

Does Anyone know how I can get this field from sales order CRMD_BUS000115.

I need it for a condition pricing.

Thank you

Lidisaid

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

karuna_gangireddy
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Lidisaid,

As far as i know we do not have PLANT details in the order (as SAP Standard) unless we get it there. Check the Note 513884 - CRM 3.0: Automatic Vendor determination in sales order. This note talks about getting the PLANT as partner function in th sales order.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Karuna.

former_member248975
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Karuna.

We have CRM 5.0 conected to ECC 5.0.

Do you know another note OSS for that case? or do you think, I can Work with this.

Regards,

Lidisaid

karuna_gangireddy
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I know it says CRM 3.0 but If you take the main concept from this note, it shouldn't matter what version you are in. I think this will work for you.

Good luck,

Karuna.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Curious on this same issue, I see that note is for 3.0 and we are also on CRM 5.0.

Did you apply and did it resolve?

In your partner determination what access sequence did you use for Vendor?

Thanks,

Glenn

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

laercio_azevedo
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear friend,

I had lots of problem with PLANTs in CRM because the only information about that it is stored in the table CRMM_LOCMAP (access with SM30 ). If the table is empty you need to download object DNL_PLANT.

In this table there is only a BP id in CRM that represent the Plant, and their ids in ECC or R/3 system.

In this subject CRM behaving different, because in ECC or R/3 there is a specific place to store Plants details, for CRM plants are Business Partners.

In the sales document CRM fill at the partner procedure a partner type Plant with the BP id that represent the Plant, and then, through the middleware this information arrive in ECC or R/3, and in the back end system all necessary processing for Plant happening. The execution to transform a BP in CRM in the Plant in ECC system the moust part it is hard code in the middleware, so it is impossible to change this behaving.

In my previous project I sent a message to SAP support complaning about the different behaving and information about Plant in CRM and ECC system, and SAP answered me that, for SAP vision, Plant it is not relevant for CRM process (front end).

So, if you need to create a new condition based on Plant information, in CRM could be impossible.

In my case, the solution was, sales order that needed information about Plant I create in CRM through BOR conection, so in fact, the order was create in ECC system with a link in CRM.

Good luck,

Lalas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Lalas

I understand the whole plant is a BP. I have a different message posted on SDN the other day,

If the Partner is plant A and the product is plant A it all works fine.

If the Partner is plant A but material only exist in plant B then bdoc errors until we manually change the BP to equal plant B.

Was looking to see if this note corrected the situation and is valid for crm 5.0

Note 513884 - CRM 3.0: Automatic Vendor determination in sales order.