cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data sources Transport

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi BW Gurus,

I am working on Transports. In the maintainence of the extract structure of LO cockpit I changed the extract Structure of the data source many times.

Now it is becoming confusion while doing Transports the fields which are available in the structure in not coming into my PRD R3.

I am not able to track the old customization and work bench requests. I tried to create a new one but the changes are not reflecting.

Can you please help me to sort out the issue.

Regards,

Points will be awarded

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In addition to the other changes, make sure you've unhid any new fields that you added to the extract structure by way of appending to the extract structure.

Cheers,

Kedar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Delete all the old request. Since you are not able to capture it in request, add one more field in LBWE. (it will make you capture this time). Note down this request no. and transport it. Also, make sure that this field remain in hide only mode, as dont want this field.

Thanks...

Shambhu

Former Member
0 Kudos

The only other suggestion I can add is to make sure no one else got in there and started changing things too. There may be another request out there under someone else's id.

Brian