cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

R/3 Service master download to CRM

Former Member
0 Kudos

When I download R/3 service master to CRM, I am not able to edit data in "Sales & Distribution" tab in the CRM Product master

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi John,

Please specify, what masters you are not able to see, as per my understanding , you are not able to edit product sales area.

is it right?

if, yes then please check your authorizations to edit sales area.

Regards,

Shweta

Edited by: Shweta Gupta on Sep 9, 2008 3:23 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shweta,

I have SAP_ALL & SAP_NEW Authorisations. That is not the issue.

I have downloaded Service master from R/3 to CRM. Once I download, I am able to edit details in "Service" tab in Product, (such as Response profile etc). However, I am not able to edit any field in "Sales & Distribution" tab

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As per my knowledge, products with category Service(SRVP) are maintained in the CRM system and do not have to be transferred to the R/3 system.

for this some customizing settings are required.if i am correct let me know so that i will provide you with that settings information, required for service product..

Regards,

Shweta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Shweta. But, I am talking about replication from R/3 to CRM here. I am replicating a R/3 Service master to CRM Product..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi John,

Ever managed to find a solution for this?

Thanks a lot,

Kind regards,

KZ

sindhur_yetukuri
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Everyone,

If you are trying to replicate Service Master (AC01) in ECC as Service Products in CRM, then you will not have sales area data, because the Service you create using AC01 is for procurement process not sales process. The other disadvaantage is with the condition data.

I guess the best possible solution is creating Service Products in CRM (with your categories) and replicate them to ECC as DIEN materials.

Regards,

Sindhur.