Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creating BP for existing employees / debitors

former_member184588
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

I created some employees via PA30 and some debitors and would like to create the corresponding business partners. Do I need to add them all on my own or is there something like an report that generates the business partners automatically?

Thank you,

Vanessa

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Konstantin
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Vanessa!

As far as I know there is a way to create a group of BPs, but unfortunately I don't know how it can be made.

May be it would be better to consult with community on another forum like [CRM|; or something?

Regards, Konstantin

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member225645
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Vanessa,

RPM (cProjects)- You can transfer organizational units with employees from SAP R/3 HR system as Business Partners to RPM/cProjects. Employees are transferred as Business Partners (in role employee) and org. units become BPs (in role organizations). There are standard program/tcodes available.

CRM- You could synchronize customers from R/3 SD as Business Partners in CRM. No need to recreate. Account group from R/3 is mapped to classification in CRM and there are config steps to accomplish this integration. Roles within account group (in R/3) and classification (in CRM) could include payer, debtor etc.

SRM- I would believe there are similar integration between R/3 and SRM for vendors (creditors)

thx

Mathavan