cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payroll results

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello friends.

I am a hr abaper. My requirement is, i am running payroll for India, with the program HINCALC0 in simulation mode, i want to display the payroll result of that run into a report. As it is run in simulation mode the results will not be uploaded in any table or cluster.

Can anyone tell me any possible ways to read that result. One of the possibility is to export the result to memory then read it from memory and display it. Please give me proper solution for this if any.

Thanks and regards.

Vishal.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I don't know if this is possible. You may have to look in the code of the standard program where the simulation happens and then modify the code to import those results value into custom table and display it into a report. I don't know how far it is possible.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arun.

Thanks for your thoughts. Can you please elaborate your ideas or just suggest me any other mathod to solve this issue. Another method can be, by reading the entries from the payslip. But i am not getting the proper table from where the results can be fetched. Pls anybody elaborate on this.

Thanks and regards.

Vishal.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi vishal,

By simulation run, payresult will not update, after live run only it will updated.

Regards

vijay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good luck! Even if I suspect it is possible (probably as you said) no Abap developer with whom I've worked ever did it. The answer was always: too complex, or impossible.

Only solution was to run in foreground for small groups and print the temporary display.....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

You please use the tcode "pc_payresults"

To see the payroll results.

Regars,

Jaya