Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to set default values in search help window

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All.

Can any one pls let me know how to set default values in searchhelp (I want to keep default value in selection popup window which is used for restricting values).

Apart from that I have the default value in search help selection popup, which is in display mode only. How can I remove this default value which is in display mode only.

Thanks in advance.

Kind regards,

samiulla

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

peter_ruiz2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sami,

open the search help in SE11. from there, you can if the search help has an exit. modify the exit to achieve your requirement.

regards,

Peter

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

When you have created the search help, you can set the default values within the search help in SE11..

peter_ruiz2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sami,

open the search help in SE11. from there, you can if the search help has an exit. modify the exit to achieve your requirement.

regards,

Peter

0 Kudos

Hi Peter.

Thanks for your prompt reply. The field which is hard coded in selectio popup of search is 'KTOPL . It is hard coded as 'WHCA'. But I dont find this hard coded value "WHCA" in exit.Pls let me know if it is possible through settings while creating searchhelp itself.

Kind Regards,

samiulla

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

in the se11 opt for the tab serach help and press enter there you can give your valus.

thanks

nagendra.