cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

call smartform from RVADOR01

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to do a sales order conformation smartform and currently we dont install the sap practice,so i dont have the standard driver program,But is it possible to use the standard print program of sapscript (RVADOR01) and can do the changes of calling the function module which call the smart forms.and how for it is easy and reliable.

If anyone done before pls help me to change print program (RVADOR01),what are the change i need to do to call the smartforms.

Thanks,

Regards,

Deesanth

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Goto that program RVADOR01 and find for function module SSF_FUNCTION_MODULE_NAME.

If the Function Module is there the Program able to handle the Smart forms also.

If that Function Module is not there, you have copy that program into Zprogram and Call the Function modules SSF_FUNCTION_MODULE_NAME and the Function Module which is generated while activating the Smartform.

I worked in Upgradation project of 4.6 to ECC 5.0, there RVADOR01 is handling Smart forms.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you tell me what are the changes did to call the smartforms and where you change in standard print program(RVADOR01).If it is more details then it will be more useful for me.

Thanks,

Deesanth

former_member480923
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

the driver program needs lots of changes if it needs to incoporate the Smartforms instead of SapScript .. for e.g. the sapscript will ne called thru the FM: OPEN_FORM AND written thru WRITE_FORM for all the windows that will be displayed inside that.

You first step will be to remove this FM and replace it with the smartform related codes and sections.

You can take reference of the program: RLE_DELNOTE which calls on the Smartform LE_SHP_DELNOTE in the V2 module

Hope That Helps

Anirban M,

valter_oliveira
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

RVADOR01 is not a SMARTFORM print program. It's a script one. However, you can make a copy to a ZRVADOR01, changing only the necessary includes. In those changes call your smartform.

Regards.

Valter Oliveira.