cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

webdynpro java

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a requirement of pass the staff number to a BAPI and get the details from different infotypes. ABAP employee has writen the bapi and it is running good in R/3, but ! when I use the same in my application,

I am getting the following error.

sap.Bapireturn ------------------------- Loader Info ------------------------- ClassLoader name: [local/TestBAPI] Parent loader name: [Frame ClassLoader] 
References:   common:service:http;service:servlet_jsp   service:ejb   common:service:iiop;service:naming;service:p4;service:ts   service:jmsconnector  
 library:jsse   library:servlet   common:library:IAIKSecurity;library:activation;library:mail;library:tc~sec~ssl   library:ejb20   library:j2eeca   library:jms 
 :opensql   :library:com.sap.security.api.sda;library:com.sap.security.core.sda;library:security.class;library:webservices_lib;service:adminadapter;
service:basicadmin;service:com.sap.security.core.ume.service;service:configuration;service:connector;service:dbpool;service:deploy;service:jmx;service:jmx_notification;
service:keystore;service:security;service:userstore   interface:resourcecontext_api   interface:webservices   interface:cross   interface:ejbserialization   sap.com/tc~wd~dispwda 
 sap.com/tc~wd~corecomp   service:webdynpro   service:sld   library:tc~ddic~ddicservices   library:com.sap.aii.proxy.framework   library:tc~graphics~igs   
library:com.sap.mw.jco   library:com.sap.lcr.api.cimclient   library:sapxmltoolkit   library:com.sap.aii.util.rb   library:com.sap.util.monitor.jarm   library:tc~ddic~ddicruntime
library:com.sap.aii.util.xml   library:com.sap.aii.util.misc   library:tc~cmi Resources:  
 /usr/sap/EPD/JC33/j2ee/cluster/server0/apps/local/TestBAPI/webdynpro/public/lib/app.jar Loading model: {parent,references,local} --------
-------------------------------------------------------

can anyone help me ?

Jyothi Rama

Edited by: Jyothi Rama on Sep 9, 2008 1:41 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

sureshmandalapu6
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jyothi,

Check out the authorization at R/3 System and if you still find the problem, check the if there is any input parameters that u need to pass to the BAPI in order to get the result.

thanks

Suresh

Answers (0)