cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Business connector routing rule problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All, I am currently working with BC 4.0 and trying to change the service via developer and I see the changes are not at all reflected when I execute it.

Also, even though I do not have routing rule for executing a service from a RFC call, the old and hidden service is getting executed and do not know where the old service can be stored and how the routing rule is getting triggered even though i do not see in webconsole-->routing rule tab.

I tried to reset the cache in developer and also in the server. But all I see is old service is getting executed with out routing rule and the code for old service.

I would be greatful if someone can help me on this.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member192295
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

Once done modification need to active in change list window after that refresh cache it will reflect, generally it will take time to reflect due to server application burden.

Most of the routing rules are mentioned in receiver determination condition window, check it once again. It will solve

Former Member
0 Kudos

There is no change list in BC, forget the above answer, he speaks of XI.

Did you try to execute the new service in developer ? Does it what you want ? If yes, double check the name of the used service

CSY