Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error with the function module REUSE_ALV_GRID_DISPLAY

former_member200345
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

While using the fucntion module REUSE_ALV_GRID_DISPLAY

I am getting the below error.

Message i407(0k) with l_template_om.

message says 'Contact your system administrator. The following template is missing: sap_mm.123

Kindly provide me the reason why this success message is displayed for this function module.

Vijay

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

at first its an information message sind its of type I and not of type S which would be success.

this message is beeing displayed because that template is really missing, believe it when SAP talks to you.

So talk to your basis guys.

to come around this problem without talking to your basis guys, i´d propose to use CL_SALV_TABLE or CL_GUI_ALV_GRID to display an ALV.

1 REPLY 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

at first its an information message sind its of type I and not of type S which would be success.

this message is beeing displayed because that template is really missing, believe it when SAP talks to you.

So talk to your basis guys.

to come around this problem without talking to your basis guys, i´d propose to use CL_SALV_TABLE or CL_GUI_ALV_GRID to display an ALV.