cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fleet management

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I'm implementing the fleet management in a firm that already has SAP and equipments.

I want to know if there is any possibility of transfer the data from the old equipments to "fleet object", or add a new tab in the equipments so that I can have the fleet options available to "enter usage for vehicles".

Thanks

João Breia

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member187991
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

i don't think so ,you have to create another equipment with category as fleet.since fleet equipment view is different to machines,you cannot add view for machines which contain the fleet data

regards

thyagarajan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok,

The thing is that this firm did an upgrade of SAP and in the old version they didn't have the fleet management functionality. So they want the old equipments to become fleet objects.

I´m trying to avoid the archiving of the old equipments to load them as fleet objects.

Do you have a suggestion?

Thanks for your help,

João Breia

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

you can convert non fleet to fleet if you have already customized your fleet settings.

regards,

santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok,

I have the costumization done. Can you tell me where can I do that convertion??

Many Thanks,

João Breia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you get a reply on how to convert as I am in the same boat.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

No, I didn't get an answer. Our friend santosh jaiswal told that it is possible but didn't tell how....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

you can convert the current equipment to fleet only if you have same number range,same status profile attached to the equipment only change the equipment category to fleet

You will find th tabs under your equipment whcih are extra than normal equipment

Regards

chandrashekhar