Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able do GR for free goods

former_member660849
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

You have to follow following steps for MM;

1. MM02 - Material Master - Purchasing view Qual.f.FreeGoodsDis. enter here "1" i.e. Eligible for discount in kind for purchasing and sales

2. XK02 - Vendor Master - Purchasing view - Activate "Grant discount in kind"

3. SPRO > MM > Purchasing > Discount in Kind (Discount in Form of Bonus Goods) > Define And Assign Discount-in-Kind Schema > Determine Free Goods Schema > Here assign Free Goods Schema "NR0001" for combination of Schema Group for Purchase Org., Schema Group for Vendor

4. ME11/ME12 - Purchase Info Record > Here in "conditions" screen, click on button "Free Goods" (Ctrl + F1) and here click on "Exclusive" button and maintain the condition record that on 10 material X, Additional material for Free Goods will be 2 qty. of X.

OR You can use following T. Codes to maintain condition records for Free Goods, if you are not maintaining Purchase Info Record;

MBN1 Free goods - Create (Purchasing)

MBN2 Free goods - Change (Purchasing)

MBN3 Free goods - Display (Purchasing)

Here use discount type "NR00"

Then go to ME21N, create PO for 10 or more it will add one line item automatically for that item with free

goods qty.

I done above its fine.I'm getting an error at GR as follow's

'

Please check the excise base for the item is zero'

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

pankaj_singh9
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

For the Materials which are free if you want to avail the MODVAT then you have to enter Excise Base Value, BED, ECS, SECess manually during GR. Since in PO, these materials are of Zero Value so it will not propose the Excise values in GR, you have to enter manually as per the Vendor Excise Invoice.

Answers (0)