cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Key lookup in Routine

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

With a routine on my Customer InfoObject I want to write from two DSO's to an InfoCube. One DSO contains Sales data and the other Customer data. In case of a matching key in mentioned DSO's customer data must be written to the InfoCube. So therefor i need to do a customer lookup. This key contains ZRBDOCNR and ZRBPOSNR. Customer InfoObject = ZRBCUS. My question is: "how do i realize this in ABAP code?"

Thanks in advance!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ruud,

heb je wat aan de antwoorden tot dusver? Anders geef maar even een mail naar mijn ordina adres.

The suggestion done by the others is correct before loading in the cube you have to make a check in the startroutine based on an internal table. I can give you some example code if you like.

Regards,

Marco

former_member207028
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

here coustomer information can be looked up when the Key combination is matched.

before updating data into Cube, first both data needs to be taken into Intenal table od Cube Start routine and Combine the data in another internal Table,

this internal table data is taken as a check for updating into Cube.

hope this Helps

Regards

Daya Sagar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

just update from the sales ODS. Within that you can create a start routine which loops at every record and looks for a appropriate record in your second ODS ( be aware of an appropriate index). If the lookup is succesfull add the appropriat line to the current package.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think I did not understand what you want to achieve. What is the matching key you mentioned between Customer Data and Sales data ? Usually "Customer data" would be Master data of a customer. And Sales data would be information about sales. What is it you want to match ?

Kind regards,

Jürgen