cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transports in Compliance Calibrator 5.2

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have used the ABAP transport function (TMS, Transport Management System) to transfer rules, alerts, mitigating controls etc from Dev to QA and Prod in GRC CC 4.0 in the past and am looking for similar functionality in GRC's Netweaver version 5.2

I understand the underlying technology differs significantly in the above releases. I have found how to transfer rules using the "Utilities" function however this only allows download to text file, there doesn't seem to be functionality to transport directly from DEV to QAS and PRD.

We are looking for an efficient, secure and reliable way of ensuring consistency between our GRC 'Risk Analysis and Remediation' clients.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

It should be noted that this is really a NetWeaver issue not a GRC one.

In AC 5.3 there is more ability to "transport" data/config between DEV, QA & PRD.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mark,

unfortunately in this release there is no transport mechanism. The only way is to use the text file upload which you already know.

From what you are saying I`m left with the impression you have separate CC instances that you use for risk analysis on users and for risk analysis on roles. Am I getting this right? If that is so, could you please share what is the reason for splitting the analyzed backends in two CC instances?

Regards,

Iliya