Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Exception 'Nobody_found' in FM in Rules

Hi all,

In a workflow there is a UserDecision Step and its using function module XYZ as Rule. In this FM i m retreiving users. If Not any single user is retreived then an exception is being raised 'NOBODY_FOUND'. workflow is in error state. If i correct the error and reexecute it then " The workflow will be started from first step or from the step where it went into error state?

replied

I find the best way to ensure that the workflow restarts at the task in error and redetermines the agent(s) is to do the following: (NW2004 assumed).

First correct your data so that you are sure the fm will return agents. It is not enough to return an Org Unit (O), Position (S), Job (C) or Work Center (A). You must make sure that they resolve to a User Id(s). Simulate the agent determination rule using transaction PFAC to make sure.

Then:

Run SWI2_DIAG to locate the wf in error.

Single Click on the Id of the Workflow you want to restart. This positions the cursor for the next step.

Click on the "Restart Workflow" button.

If you truly corrected your agent data, the wf will continue from the point of error as if no error had ever occurred.

0 View this answer in context
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question