Scheduline line cat second key use
Hello SD Experts
Scheduline line category second charater
e.g T,S in the key indicates what happens to the logistics,
T-No inventory Mang ,
x-No inventory Mang with goods issue ,
N-no material planning ,
P-Material requirement planning ,
v-consumption based planning.
please explain me with the examples for each when one should be used.
Thank you for all the replies
The various schedule line categories are controlled in different ways:
1.The schedule line AT in inquiries is used only for information.
2. No requirements are transferred and no availability check is carried out for the schedule lines BN and CN.
3. Requirements are transferred and the availability of the material is checked for the schedule lines BP and CP.
4. No stocks are managed for the schedule line categories BT, CT and CX.
5. No goods issue is posted for the categories BT and CT. However, goods issue is posted for CX.
6. The schedule line categories BV and CV are controlled in the same manner as the categories BN and CN. However, requirements can be passed on for analysis purposes.
7. Goods receipt is posted for the schedule line DN in a returns document.
8. The schedule line categories CN, CP, CT, and CV are relevant for delivery; the other schedule line categories are not.