Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to Create BP

abdul_basith
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

When I use the T code FPP1 in my server, it dosen't given any reply. I am not able to create BP. It is not possible to create through CIC screen as well. What will be the problem ?

I tried the following.

1. Number ranges for business partner was maintained.

- SNRO

- Object BCONTACT and maintained the number range transaction BCTNUM

2. Also maintained number ranges in BUCF. (Under cross application components)

3. Also maintained "Grouping" and "Maintain number range" under Number ranges and groupings --> define groupings and assign number ranges

Grouping:0001

Maintian Number Range :01

Still I am unable to create the BP.

Please help.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

abdul_basith
Participant
0 Kudos

Solved

vsat
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi JACK,

After going through the forum i found your thread and felt it is relevant.

We are going to integrate IS-U with CRM 2007 and using ICWC (interaction center webclient) and Internet self services for our client.

I request you to please guide me/send me any documents or links need to follow for the integration with IS-U as well as above functionalities to bring up.

I dont have any idea in this area and request your help if you can.

Regards,

Rao

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi 44040,

Actually there are quite some document on BP replication and creation configuration on the internet that you can find. Apart from that I would like to comments some points

- BP created in IS-U and UCES is same. When user created BP in UCES it directly creates in IS-U

- BP creation in IS-U/CRM is based on replication. You can either configuration to create in IS-U and replicate in CRM or visa versa or both way.

-ASB

abdul_basith
Participant
0 Kudos

Problem solved.

Thank you.