Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

field customization in transaction in CS02

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi folks

Is this possible to make a field in cs02 transaction i.e., change number insidie effectivity block as a mandatory field.

How it can be done

Either by customizing or by using exits available for that particular transaction

If it is by customizing then tell me the navigation for that in SPRO or if it is by exits then let me know the exits.

Thanks in advance

If any suggestions pls welcome

With regards

S.Janagar

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Janagar,

Use the transaction SHD0 to create transaction variant. In that check the required check box for the change no field.

Regards,

Radhakrishna

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Janagar,

Use the transaction SHD0 to create transaction variant. In that check the required check box for the change no field.

Regards,

Radhakrishna

Former Member
0 Kudos

but i need not want to make screen variant over there

i need to make in cs02 transaction.

with regards

S.Janagar

0 Kudos

Hi Janagar,

Use shd0 transaction to create screen variant.

This will work when you execute the CS02 transaction.

The steps are

1. Run transaction SHD0

2. Give your transaction CS02 in transaction code and give some transaction variant name.

3. Click on CREATE.

4. CS02 screen shall be displayed

5. Dont enter anything. Just click on CONTINUE ( green button )

6. A screen shall be displayed where for different fields, you have different options of making them invisible or mandatory etc.

Select the relevant option and click on EXIT and SAVE

Then click on BACK button and execute the variant. You will see your variant works !!

Regards,

Radhakrishna