Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Condition type not taking in PO

former_member660849
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We are using Tax Procedure TAXINN. I have maintained Condition type JMOP and JMOQ then i have maintained condition Record for them the Tax Code which we used is VG.When i do Enter VG in PO those condition type must be reflect but in my case its not reflecting .Can anyone put me on this issue please.

BR

govindaraj.d

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

pankaj_singh9
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check in path SPRO > Logistics - General > Tax on Goods Movements > India > Basic Settings > Determination of Excise Duty > Condition-Based Excise Determination > Assign Tax Code to Company Codes -> Here assign the Tax Code VG to your Company Code

former_member660849
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Pankaj Singh,

Thanks for you reply.

Tax code VG is assigned to company code .I'm able to do it for Taxcode 'VJ' but i was not able to do it for Taxcode VG eventhough company code BP01 assigned to VG.

BR

govindaraj.d

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member660849
Participant
0 Kudos

ok

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the validity period of your condition records.

Regards,

Raviraj

former_member660849
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I did not maintaine any condition period the field is empty.

Regards

govindaraj.d

deiva
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hai,

1.Maintain condiiton record for JMOP - IN: BED setoff % to define % of Excise rate & JMX1 - IN: A/P BED setoff to define % of set off value to calculate Basic excise duty.

2.JMOQ - IN: BED setoff Qty is to define excise based in Qty basis.

In general you have to define any one consition type for the calcualtion of excise, either JMOP or JMOQ.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

check your Key combination in FV13

1 Classify Condition Types

SPRO Condition-BasedàIndia à tax on Goods Movementsà Logistics general àRef. IMG Classify Condition Types

2.Assign tax code to company code

Vivek