cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

stock transfer between storage location under one plant .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

My client is having a Single plant with lets say "N" number of Profit Centers.Finished goods from a pericular cost center has to be transferred to the other cost center for different application .while transferring the stock from one cost center to other cost center, Apart from Quantity , Recieving cost center stock value to be added with the marginal cost occured in the Supplying cost center.

How can I map in SAP ecc 6.0. with Movement type .

regards,

YK

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yogesh,

You can check the amount in local currency in MB51 against movement type 641 for the said storage location, which will give you the transfer price of the material.

Regards

Merwyn

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yogesh,

Create an STO with ME21N, keep supplying and the receiving plant as same, with the storage location as to which you plan to do the transfer. Maintain freight value in the conditon tab for the relevant freight condition type. Save the PO and do the delivery using VL10B and PGI using VL02N.

Post GR, the value of the material at the receiving plant can be checked in MB52, which will get inclueded with the freight element cost.

Regards

Merwyn

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Merwin,

Txs for ur information. Since my plant is same , I need not check the added cost of the material at plant level. But, Is there any T.code for checking the Receiving cost center material cost after the Goods receipt at the Receiving Cost center storage location.

regards,

YK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Receive the material quantity from the Supplying Cost Center using movement type 202...........T code MIGO

Issue the material quantity against the Receiving Cost Center using movement type 201...........T code MIGO

Tx

Uts

Award if helpfull

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In case you need to capture the internal freight cost also in to the material cost, then you will need to do the transfer using a Stock transport order, which can be within the same plant with different storage location and a freight condion value.

Regards

Merwyn

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Merwin,

Can u give more information on Stock Transport Order between storage location under single plant.

regards,

yogesh

pankaj_singh9
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You have to proceed it in following way;

1. MIGO - Goos Receipt > Others (Receive the material quantity from the Supplying Cost Center using movement type 202)

2. MIGO - Goods Issue > Others (Issue the material quantity against the Receiving Cost Center using movement type 201)

Check these in reports MB51 and KSB1