cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Green flag to Red flag in SXMB_MONI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello experts,

During the FILE -> BPM -> RFC scenario, i use a mapping step to intentionally throw an exception to make application errors visible in the monitoring logs (SXMB_MONI).

This way a red flag on the outbound status field is shown if the condition to execute this mapping is met.

This works well for its intended purpose in a scenario, but doing the same approach for another scenario (everything is done exactly the same way), the second scenario shows a green flag on the outbound status field.

the Greed flag dictates "message is scheduled on the outbound side", once i click the "PE", i can see the queue has failed in the BPM.

I am not clear as to why it displays green flag instead of a red flag. The requirement is to display the red flag. (and so that no queue-clearing is required).

Any ideas on how to achieve this is greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your replies, unfortunately the problem still exist.

Resuming the problem:

An intentional exception is thrown via a mapping step during the BPM, and this appears as a green flag (schedule on the outbound side) in the sxmb_moni instead of a red flag (error).

The requirement is to display a red flag.

Any other ideas on how to achieve this folks?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In SXMB_MONI

There is a column called Queue ID, Click on the queue id for Green messages, It will open a new screen for queues select the queue and delete. Do it for all the messages and after doing restart all the messages using retart button.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi, thanks,

when i click to the Queue ID, it opens the SMQ2 (qRFC inbound) .. here i can only see 1 LUW displayed, with SYSFAIL status. This is because of the intentional exception thrown via a mapping step.

Instead of failing at the queue (and get a green flag in sxmb_moni), it should show error status in sxmb_moni with red flag in the "outbound status" field.

If i clear this and unlock the queue, the next execution again falls into a failure in queue status (and a green flag in the sxmb_moni).

I appreciate any other ideas.

Thank you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The complete log of all the changes taking place in SAP xi and the number of times the sceanrios are running using SAP xi can be seen in SXMB_moni.

The data in SXMB_moni is coming from a table called "sxmpmast" which you can have a look at the data using the table view (se11)

If your Status is red , this means that the cache is not getting dynamically updated.Try to clear cache using SXI_Cache and go for delta cache refresh.

If the problem still persits restart the SAP XI develpmet server.

SudhirT
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ian,

Delete all old entries in queue if there is any and goto Tcode swwl and try to delete old instances. just try if it works.

Thanks!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Clear the Queues in SMQ1&SMQ2.

One of the message struck there so it is not processing other messages to send,

So it appears as green ( scheduled)

former_member189441
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Green Flag means the Outbound is Sheduled to process, where as red Flag indicates the Corresponding Error.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ian,

try to refresh the cache so that the changes migth reflect and the error may arise and in SXBM_MONI the flag may channge the color

Regards

Sampath