cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MENU NOT FOUND [ 66000-27] in Manage Crystal Report

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I had installed crystal report add-on in my SAP Business One System but when I am going to Adminstration > Crystal Report Administration > Manage Crystal Report, I am getting the following error as - MENU NOT FOUND 66000-27.

Please note that earlier this menu used to open by which I used to add the reports but now for the last 4-5 days this menu is not opening.

Also would like to know in Account setup how to create ext table when the table already exist.

Regards,

Kawish

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Problem solved

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kawish.

We are facing the exact same problem. I would appreciate it if you would call me on 093422 47067 to discuss this issue and how you resolved it - solution is not clear on the portal.

Thanks.

Best regards.

Giridhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am struggling to find out why I am now getting message Menu - Not Found [66000-27] when selecting Manage Crystal Reports. As per this post this is OK in one DB but not in my Production DB, which matters. We have been using Crystal for some time without an issue and I suspect because of an error with another add-on I now have this. If ANYONE can throw some light on what is causing this and more importantly what to do about it I would be grateful.

Regards,

Chris

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kawish,

What version of Crystal Report have you installed? If it is a trial version, it has only 30 days life.

You can check this long thread to have more info:

Thanks,

Gordon

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am still not able to find any solution for the error of ''MENU NOT FOUND [ 66000-27] in Manage Crystal Report''.

I am using the add-on version of 1.0.0.1. And I have also the FULL license for Crystal Report 2008 of Business Object.

Please also note that the above error which I am getting if only in a particular company / database. When I am loading the add-on in any other database then everything is working fine and the Menu of Manage Crystal Report is working.

Please advise for a solution as how to get rid of it.

Regards,

Kawish