cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Time evaluation error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

For some employees, time evaluation terminating on 03.09.2008. (Time evaluation running in Background job)

I execute the PT60 manually for those employees and checked the log for that particular date.so, i can able to find an error message and its saying "error entry no.82. Absence quota not in current period"

by the time i checked the absence quota infotype for that particular employee and also he is having 7 days casual leave for the period of 01.01.2008 to 31.12.2008. i dont now why itime evaluation giving this error msg.

pls help me some one.

Kind regards,

Dinesh.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is this error coming for all terminated employees?

Check the config in table V_T559L, deduction and validity date ranges.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Usually this error is due to settings of Deduction interval.It might be deduction to---could be some months lesser than your validity to period or some date type, you might have specified, so pls. check the particular Absence quota deduction interval settings...

Best wishes.

Former Member
0 Kudos

in your protocol at the end: in the QUOTA function: you can open rule by rule to see which quota is in error.

That's the quota that has some days in : generated 0,.00000 days

then, when you'll find it, check in T559L the validity dates of this quota and check the entitelement in IT2006.

Good luck

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check for deduction date of quotas, absences but also for entitlements on that day ? checks for all quotas....