cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

batch

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

i have activated the batch management and split valuation for a material and i have recieved the material in two different batches with different price. and i have maintained price controll V in the material master . but when i issue the material in batch wise value of the issued material is taking from the material master. not the batch price reieved.

how to issue the material with batch price with out considering the material master Price.

Thanks,

Naga.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

pankaj_singh9
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes, you can use concept of Split Valuation for this. For such materials, use Valuation Category "X" in Accounting1 view of Material Mater. As a result, after every GR of this material, batch will get created as Valuation Type and will store its value separately (not MAP) and will get issued with this value only at the time of Goods Issue. (System will ask Batch and automatically take the valuation type aslo which is nothing but Batch No only)

Go to OMWC to check the attributes of Valuation Category "X"

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

i have checked the valuation category X (auto matic batch) the only difference if the auto matic valuation type indicator was checked. but i have a special requirement like Grade & variety to take care hence used the customized valuation type and catogery. if i use Val type X i cannot maintain the valuation types in MM01, which is required for grade and variety.

goods reciepts time it is taking automatically the batch/val type value . but issue time it is taking map price.

how to get the batch wise isssue

thanks.

Naga

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

create your batch with MSC1N, this will create the valuation type views in material master as well.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

would tell me how you had solve this solution because i have the same issue

Regard

Nabil

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

in MBC1 maintain the movement type for issue

regards

vithal

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Gurus,

if i use valuation type in material master and use different valuation class, and batch management indicator checked system is taking the valuation type price(map price of material master) at the time of goods issue. if i dont use the valuation type amd different valuation class in material master it is taking the batch price.

the requirement is like

valuation type -

Germany

batch----

ABC 1

ABC-- 2

ABC-- 3

ALL THESE THREE BATCHES WILL HAVE DIFFERENT PRICE BUT WHEN ISSUE THE MATERIAL SYSTEM IS TAKING THE PRICE (MAP) OF GERMANY NOT BATCH PRICE HOW TO RESOLVE THIS ISSUE.

tHANKS,

NAGA.