cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to see method exception EXECUTE_ASYNCRONOUS in sproxy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying a file to proxy scenario for the inbound message interface(Aync-inbound) I made and configured

the scenario for file 2 proxy but in R3 side "Sproxy" --> create proxy with prefix as cl_ and generate proxy.

But in method exception under my class i donot see EXECUTE_ASYNCRONOUS, Instead i see my Inbound message interface name.

Why i am not able to see the EXECUTE_ASYNCRONOUS in method exception.

Regards,

Anirban.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Are you on PI 7.0 SP 14 or greater?

If this is so, then from this SP , then you will not see method EXECUTE_ASYNCRONOUS in SPROXY.

Name of class itself would be the method name wherein code needs to be developed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mughda!!

Thanks for the help, indeed i am in PI 7 on sp16. But i chked the defualt examples with SAP BASIS --> DemoAirlines... and in sproxy i can see the execute_async..

Any inputs ?

Regards,

Anirban

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anirban,

Execute_Asynchronous or Execute_Synchronous method does not exists any more in XI 7.0 SP 14 or higher.

Don't worry about this. There will be method with the same name as your Interface Name. Write your code inside that and you will be good to go. We have recently implemented the same and it works absolutely fine.

Thanks

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit/Mughda,

Thanks for the input. It works with a constructor now unlike with methods we used earlier.

I could work out both client and server proxies. Just you have to call the proxy by calling the constructor instead of methods.

Closing the thread but others may share inputs on this if needed.

Regards.

Anirban

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

try for this,

1) Delete the proxy and create the proxy again.

2) Activate the proxy.

regards

Praveen K

VijayKonam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It is not about XI but ECC. If your ECC is 6.0 then you will no more see the EXECUTE_ methods. You will see the interface name only. You are doing good. Go ahead and write the proxy code.. ot will execute for sure.

VJ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Ho to the class and checkk it ( SE24)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

EXECUTE_ASYNCRONOUS is a method which is executed at the SAP XI server at integration server level have a look in the log.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sainath,

Thank you. Can you elaborate the step to check this\log?

Regards,

Anirban