cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sto

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

We want Stock transfer from one plant to another plant where SAP is not implemented in receiving plant.

can it be possiable if possiable pl reply me the configeration setting in SAP.

Thanks,

Rash.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Material should exist in both the plants (Delivering & Ordering),

Internal customer should be assigned to the ordering plant ( MM -> Purchasing -> Purchase Order -> Setup stock transport order -> assign the internal customer to the ordering plant and assign the Sales area of the internal customer.

Tcode : OMGN

Assign its Sales area to the delivering plant

Assign the document type and Delivery type NB and NLCC

Assign the Supplying plant --> Receiving Plant --> NB

Take the delivering plant and assign the sales area.

Vendor master has to be created and assaign the supply source ( Delivering Plant).

Create a puchase order ME21N ---> Save

Delivery VL10 G ---> Calculation rule (appropriate) --> Assaign the purchase order number here and execute.

Select the Delivery creation line and do the back ground process.

Start the log display and see the delivery document number by the documents button

Goto VL02N --> do picking and PGI --> Then do the MIGO with respect to the delivery document.

Regards,

Jaiprakash.P.T

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

my problem is that(Gazibad) supplying plant SAP is configered but(Bangalore) Receiving plant does not have sap configured.So how stock transfer takes place and billing can be done,

please give me solution for this.

thanks,

rash.

Edited by: rashm gupta on Sep 9, 2008 10:16 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rashmi,

As a company you need to decide whether you want to capture the stock and sales data from bangalore plant. If not then create it as customer and send the stock but that will be considered as sales.....else configure the STO settings from ghaziabad to Bangalore plant.

As bangalore plant is your plant and it doesnt have SAP configured then the only solution is that all the transactions wrt banaglore location needs to be captured at Gzb location after getting the relevant data from bangalore plant.

Hope it gives you some idea to tackle the scenario.

Rgds,

Antima

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes your answer is write but please give me details how I will configured STO seinirio in Gaziadabad plant.whre Gaziabad company will keep all the data for STO.

Please give me the configuration process in sap sd for this.

Thanks ,

Rash.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rashmi,

Following are the steps:

Go to IMG> Material management> Purchasing> Purchase Order> Set up Stock Transport order

1) Define Shipping data for plants: Create the plant as sold to party and assign that sold to party number to the same plant no in the details for the sales area for stock transfer.

2) Assign Delivery type and Checking rule: Assign the Stock transfer order type(UB) to plant(all plants), delivery type(NL) and checking rule(A)

3) Assign Document type,one step procedure,underdelivery tolerance: Assign supplying plant(gzb) to receiving plant(Blore) and doc type(UB).

These are the steps which needs to be done for STO thru SD.

Rgds,

Antima

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Tq.will try this

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Rash

To stock transfer from SAP plant to non SAP plant, go to MB1A with Movement Type 291, which is a standard feature.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi