cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deleting Work item in re evaluation of PR

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm having a issue in purchase requisition(PR) workflow, actually when PR is created then work item is generated in SAP inbox to approver(A) and approved then work item will be send to second level approver (B) then work item lies in second approver(B) level in between this time PR creator(Intial Stage) modify the PR with the value then new release strategy will be generated and Once again from first level the process will be taken place then work item go to first approver A and approved then go to second level B here already existing work item for this PR will be there as well generated one so dual work item is lying.

Now I need to delete this work item from sap in-box in second level B approver whether it's possible or not How come handle this situation?

Please provide me solution for this scenario.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think you can make use of the SIGNIFICANTLYCHANGED event of BUS2105 which will be getting triggered when you change a PR that makes a change in Release Strategy. You can use this event in the Basisc Data of Wflow->Version Dependent(Current Wflow Versionb)-> Mention the BO and event and the receiver type should be Cancel and Restart Wflow.

Thanks

Arghadip