IN MIGO Header screen i have tabs like General , Vendor ,Global Trade i want to add EXCISE INVOICE tab in Header screen
Please any one give me solution for the above question
Pankaj Singh replied
Also check following should be maintained in J1ID;
- Chapter ID
- Material & Chapter ID Combination
- CENVAT Determination
- Vendor Excise Details
- Excise Indicator for Plant
- Excise Indicator for Plant and Vendor
- Excise Tax Rate
The following factors affect the appearance of Excise tab in MIGO
1. Tax code maintained in PO.
2. Movement type activated for excise register type defined for the material.
3. Plant is configured in CIN.
4. Excise group configured to capture EI in MIGO.
Check all these above settings. Also besides all this, at the transaction level, Excise Tab would appear ONLY AFTER you put "Item OK" tick for atleast one line item relevant for excise in MIGO.