Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Schedule lines in Sales order

Dear SD Gurus,

Sales order is created with multiple schedule lines for the same material. The system by default sets the Goods Issue date /Load date/Mater avail. date / Transportation Plan. Date.

I am changing the above dates manually for all the schedule lines as per the delivery requirements...

Now the dates for the last updated schedule lines remains same and the dates for the other schedule lines which are changes are setting back to the default dates.

For ex

I Schedule line (Default): Goods Issue date /Load date/Mater avail. date / Transportation Plan. Dates are 15th Sep

II Schedule line (Default): Goods Issue date /Load date/Mater avail. date / Transportation Plan. Dates are 15th Oct

Now I have changed the I Schedule line dates to 10th Sep and the II Schedule line dates to 10th Oct and saved the doc....Now the I schedule dates are set back to 15th Sep even though I have changed it to 10th Sep and the II Schedule line dates shows 10th Oct(Changed date)

Can someone help me how to resolve this?

Cheers

Former Member
Former Member replied

What ever the date the system produced for the 1st Scheduleline will be remains same and it can be changed manually to its future date not to the past date.

Because the system saying that, based on the production calculation i can give u material only on 15th, but ur saying i need it on 10th.

It is not possible.

Subramanian.Ramasamy

0 View this answer in context

Helpful Answer

by
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question