cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Schedule lines in Sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SD Gurus,

Sales order is created with multiple schedule lines for the same material. The system by default sets the Goods Issue date /Load date/Mater avail. date / Transportation Plan. Date.

I am changing the above dates manually for all the schedule lines as per the delivery requirements...

Now the dates for the last updated schedule lines remains same and the dates for the other schedule lines which are changes are setting back to the default dates.

For ex

I Schedule line (Default): Goods Issue date /Load date/Mater avail. date / Transportation Plan. Dates are 15th Sep

II Schedule line (Default): Goods Issue date /Load date/Mater avail. date / Transportation Plan. Dates are 15th Oct

Now I have changed the I Schedule line dates to 10th Sep and the II Schedule line dates to 10th Oct and saved the doc....Now the I schedule dates are set back to 15th Sep even though I have changed it to 10th Sep and the II Schedule line dates shows 10th Oct(Changed date)

Can someone help me how to resolve this?

Cheers

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

What ever the date the system produced for the 1st Scheduleline will be remains same and it can be changed manually to its future date not to the past date.

Because the system saying that, based on the production calculation i can give u material only on 15th, but ur saying i need it on 10th.

It is not possible.

Subramanian.Ramasamy

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Cheers,

It won,t work like you are doing whether you off the Delivery scheduling or put the future date in Requested delivery date in sales order to create the order & delivery.

Regards

San

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Pls also check whether u have maintaind any Lead Times in Days at the Sales Doc type(VOV8).

reg

Deepak

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Cheers,

The date of the I Schedule line is the Required delivery date you have entered in Sales Order - Business data. So you cannot change this date. You can only change the Required Delivery & the I schedule line date would change.

Now the system is determining more than one Schedule line because the materail might not be in stock on the "required delivery date", so it determines the future date based on the configurations & gives you a future date. So you can change this future date manually.

Hope this helps...

Give points if useful...

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

Mumbai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Schedule line confirms the delivry date and the quantity to be delivered on that particular date.

In your case if you want to change the scheduline date, first see what is the " Lead time you have maintained for your material in material master record".

Change the lead time as" Zero" in you MMR and now try to change the scheduline date.

Thanks & Regards

Guru Prasad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Lead time is already maintained zero my friend....

My requirement is I dont want the 1st schedule line dates to default when I cahnge the 2nd Schedule line dates?

How can I control this?

Cheers