cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Target URL of Broken Delta Link Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am getting an error Target URL of Broken Delta Link after transported some EPA file from one portal to another with same configuration. I am not getting this error in all the components, but few iViews. Please help me in finding out the probable cause of error with suitable solution.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hiii BiIlly.

use this thread.

rewards r welcome..

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Actually this problem was solved. It was due to some problem in the transportation of the portal packages. There were some dependencies missing. Appropiate folder structure was not maintained. After doing all the correct settings the error was solved.

Thanks all for their earnest reply.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I had the same problem.. and resolved it by:

Lets say your Broken Iview is called "MYIVIEW"

Goto the original (working) portal and right click on the "MYIVIEW" iview, Select Open, then "Delta Link Tracer"

After a moment the Delta Link Tracer will show you all the objects involved in the "MYIVIEW" ..Right click each one to view the "Locate in Portal Catalog"... Then check your Second "Non-Working" Portal for each of the items.

In my case we where missing one of the templates ..which we located in a EPA package that we had failed to import into the second portal.

Alternately i suppose we could have exported the missing template and imported it into the second portal.

Hope this helps