cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lock for changes in GR and GI & production order change

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

We have MTO scenario. We do delivery after GR and then make invoice. My client's requirement is whenever the delivery is made, system should restrict the changes in production order and should not allow to change GR/GI documents. How we can map this? Kindly help at the earliest.

SmanS

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

please find the procedure below to block changes to prodn order once it is created/ released. I am not sure how to control changes to GR/GI based on status of prodn order. But chenges to order itself can be blocked as follows.

You need to create a status profile in BS02

Double click the status profile.

Enter the user status as CRTD

Tick the initial status as enabled

Place the cursor on the status profile

Select the object type as PP ORDER HEADER

Now choose the user status

Double click the user status

Goto create mode

select change and set forbid radio button

save.

Assign this status profile to order type in OPJH TCode (Prodn order type). CORN (Process order type). For Prodn order type you can assign 2 status profiles, one at order header level and 2nd at operation level (OPJH).

Now once you have created the production order the system automatically forbids any change.

Regards,

Ashok

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ashok,

Thanks for ur valuable reply. I have done the procedure given by you for status DLV. It is working fine. Whenever the GR done for full order quantity, system restricts any changes in the order. But it remains as it is even when the GR is cancelled. How to overcome this? Pl guide.

Thanks to Brahmankar too.

SmanS

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

It is possible if you avtive TECO to the production order then,

In BS22 (Maintain System Statuses)

Scroll to I0045 - TECO and Double Click on that.

Select the Business Transaction RMRU (Confirm order) - It will be in Permitted Status and change it to Forbidden status

Please refer this thread,

[Thread.|https://forums.sdn.sap.com/click.jspa?searchID=16054575&messageID=5962330]

Hope it will help you.

Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Edited by: R Brahmankar on Sep 9, 2008 12:55 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I dont think wrt delivery details u can restrict. But u can restrict GI, GR, change to orders etc after setting the TECO status through status management.

Gurus, any suggestion

Former Member
0 Kudos

Biswananth,

We can do that by assigning TECO and closed status to prod order. But in case if user forgets to do that then it won't be helpful. So it should be automatic. Any suggestions?

SmnaS