cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

suggestion plz

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am working as SAP PI develpor in a good company.

Due to my badtime or whatever, this time in my appraisal I got least rating resulting in deduction of some considerable amount in my salary.

This made to think in change of company sothat I can recover financially.

But what I thought was:

I have 5 yrs of exp and this is my third company, so if I change the company that would be 4th company in my resume which may not give good impression in my career. So if I stay for one more year and look for a change how it would be?

Please let me know whether my thinking is correct or not. Does frequently changing companies affect the career?

Regards,

Anil.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

My 2 cents

If a company is not ready to realize their own mistake and are taking forever to fix it,its not worth staying with them anyways.

Forget about getting yourself financially better,the attitude of your company shows that they are least bothered about their employees.had i been in your position i would have left them and joined some other ones.

Thanx

Aamir

former_member181995
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Aamir,

There is one old saying "Just Stay and Watch" i still believe this.

Cheers

Amit

former_member184657
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>

> Hi,

>

> Due to my badtime or whatever, this time in my appraisal I got least rating resulting in deduction of some considerable amount in my salary.

>

> Regards,

> Anil.

May be its time for you to analyze why did so poorly. First and foremost do not attribute bad rating to Badtime. Everything happens for a reason. If you can figure that out and work to correct it, everything else will fall in place.

pk

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi pk,

Lot much discussion happened on this rating with senior management and concluded that it was happened due to the mismatch with the names (same name with multiple resources), the same has been entered in the records.

I cant reveal muchmore at this time about my performance this year.

this made me to mention as badtime.

Regards

former_member181995
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>

> Lot much discussion happened on this rating with senior management and concluded that it was happened due to the mismatch with the names (same name with multiple resources), the same has been entered in the records.

Now i completely disagree on your management.

once they made mistake by MISMATCH among names but why resource suffer for their mistake.

i think you should raise your voice now.simply why you suffer?

former_member184657
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Rightly said Amit,

If a mistake has been made at the Senior Management Level, why should you suffer for it. Take a stand and raise your voice. Dont let them exploit you. Go through the right channel and demand a proper explanation for the goof-up. If needed, throw in the Right To Information Act.

pk

Edited by: prashanth kishan on Sep 9, 2008 12:44 PM

former_member181995
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>

>If needed, throw in the Right To Information Act.

If still they don't agree,than find way to Cosumer court

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Still the fight is going on....it doesnt came to an end.

Regards,

Anil.

former_member181995
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
I am working as SAP PI develpor in a good company.

That's good.

Due to my badtime or whatever, this time in my appraisal I got least rating resulting in deduction of some considerable amount in my salary.

That's Sorry feeling

This made to think in change of company sothat I can recover financially.

Perhaps i would suggest NO.

But what I thought was:

I have 5 yrs of exp and this is my third company, so if I change the company that would be 4th company in my resume which may not give good impression in my career. So if I stay for one more year and look for a change how it would be?

Money is not matter always

Please let me know whether my thinking is correct or not. Does frequently changing companies affect the career?

Stability is must in career.

So try stay and don;t work hard,but work smart

Thats what i think.

Amit.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

Thanks for ur reply and making me much more confident.

Regards,

Anil.