cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

migo reversal after - qa check finished

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

I want to do migo reverse for 101 materail doc, where i have did qa32, i.e convert stock qa to unrest..

so when i;m reversing mat doc i'm getting error "you cannot cancel gr since insp. lot is already posted".

so pls tell me how to reverse the mat doc???

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In the quality view of that material make it as 08 inspection lot.

Using Tcode MB1B with Mvmnt Type 322 move thstock from Unres to Quality

From quality process you can now send back the material to vendor. while doing so mention the PO number and the line item

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Trust the stock is now lying in unrestricted usage,

You go to MIGO screen, refer the PO with movement type 102 and enter the qty. S.Location and in the stock type, it will be defaulted as Quality inspection stock, which you need to change it to Unrestricted and post the document.

This is suggested only if the Invoice verification is not done for this lot.

In case of Invoice verificaiton is completed, then you will need to reverse the same against a return po route..

Regards

Merwyn

Former Member
0 Kudos

In case stock postings have been already performed from UD transactions it is not possible to cancel the original goods receipt which caused the inspection lot creation. In this case, message QA 046 is raised by the system.

The procedure in this case is to revert the UD stock postings using the report as provided with note 175842. After that it should be possible to cancel the original goods receipt.

Hope this solves ur problem

deiva
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

1.It is not possible to cancel the material doc as the inspectionlot is posted i.e.usage decision is done.

2.Do the return delivery by MIGO.