Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Next page not triggering in smartform

former_member182485
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have designed a smart form with 2 pages in page1 I have assigned page2 as the next page.

But in print prev I can see only page1, page2 is not displaying.

I created a code line and write break-point in page2 but it is not stopping there so it is clear that it is not triggering the page2.

Please tell me how to solve it .

Regards

Bikas

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What are the things you are displaying in your page 2. If there is nothing to display then the page wont be triggered. Also

in your print preview you need to use page up and page down to see next pages.

You can always insert a command so that you can go to Page 2

Regards,

Pramod

6 REPLIES 6

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What are the things you are displaying in your page 2. If there is nothing to display then the page wont be triggered. Also

in your print preview you need to use page up and page down to see next pages.

You can always insert a command so that you can go to Page 2

Regards,

Pramod

0 Kudos

Basically it is a latter so there is a enough text in the page2 I know in the print privew I have to press the up and down keys.

Just consider I have putted a static break point in the page2 and it is not stopping there it means page2 is not triggering at all.

0 Kudos

You should use the COMMAND node to forcibly trigger the new page.

Insert a command node before the text where you need the second page and write the statement 'New-page'.

0 Kudos

Thanx for all your reply Both the pages are coming in print.

0 Kudos

Hi i have srruked with the same issue of next page not triggering can you plz share your answer with me.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Page2 will be displayed in print preview only if there is something on it.

also activate all the pages and smart form.

hope it will work.

Rajesh