cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No funds center entered/derived in item 00010 (1000//),

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

[ I am getting the message "No funds center entered/derived in item 00010 (1000//)" while creating sales order (Message no. FI313)

Diagnosis

In company code (&2) the component Funds Management is active. This requires the entries or the derivation of a funds center.

You can use the following elements to derive the funds center: company code 1000/ account or CO object .

Procedure

Enter a funds center or ensure that the funds center can be derived from the possible assignments by:

assigning a funds center in the commitment items- master record or maintaining the assigning of a funds center to the CO object.]

Please help.

Regards,

Ashwin Ballal.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member

Hi Ashwin,

First thing I want to know that weather you want this Funds Management activated or not.

If you donu2019t require any funds management then please go and delete your setting for funds management.

Go to the following path Financial Accounting (new) u2013 Contract accounts receivable and payable u2013 integration u2013 Funds Management (PSM-FM) u2013 Define FM Account Assignment Derivation.

Go over there and delete the setting for your company code.

This is FI/CO setting so if you discuss with your FI/CO consultant then they can solve it in better way.

Just try to do this setting it might work (Not Sure).

Raj.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This company code using funds management and I have created the fmderivation strategy and maintain the corresponding values in the table.

But it is not getting derived while doing posting.

I believe some config is missing, anybody can help on this

Regards

Sam

Former Member
0 Kudos

This issue been resolved by regenerating the fmderivation rule (Extras -> Regeneration)

Regards

Sam

Former Member
0 Kudos

I faced the same error, after I find there what I did:

1. find the commitment item which may cause the error on the posting

2. make sure that the account is budget relevant to check or not

3. if it's not relevant to budget check than make sure you have already set the correct Financial Transaction on the commitment item (FMCIA). Set the financial trans to 50 (clearing) if its not relevant to budget checking...--> and this is the case which was I faced on my problem, after doing this step, I solved the error...:)

pirzada
Explorer
0 Kudos

Please make sure the Commitment item that is assigned to the G/L account in the derivation rule is having having financial transaction as 50 (Clearing).

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Appreciate your intention in helping the members but at the same time, please see that you respond to a latest discussion and not 112 years old

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

did you manage to solve this issue, because I'm facing the same issue.