Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

8D Report Error

naveen_goveas
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi All,

After creating a customer notification type Q1 when we want to generate the 8D report the system displays the 8D report in print preview but does not show the information entered in the notification. i.e. only the form is displayed but no data is displayed ( ex. the causes, corrective actions etc.. )

Am I missing something?

Regards,

Naveen Goveas

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Naveen, maybe you can post or even send me the documentation to solve the 8D Steps assignment to the 8D Report?

Many thanks

David Wakefield

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Naveen,

Ive got the same problem. I tried the "F" codes to creat an QM aswell as the "Q" codes. Without success. Anyway SAP says it should work.

[http://help.sap.com/saphelp_47x200/helpdata/en/a0/c1636cd81711d1953800a0c930e04c/frameset.htm|http://help.sap.com/saphelp_47x200/helpdata/en/a0/c1636cd81711d1953800a0c930e04c/frameset.htm]

Maybe you ve got some new infos for me? If I cant fix the problem I going to an user exit to add an self made report (or I think its possible to change it in the customizing).

Best regards

David Wakefield

naveen_goveas
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear David,

For the 8D report the please note the following

The 8D report can only be created in change mode. i.e. you first create the notification, save and then come back to the notification. After this you can use the 8D report.

When you see the print preview of the 8D report you can see the columns 5 to 8 are not populated. This is because the items, causes etc.. should be maintained in a sort sequence.

Hope this answers your question.

In case you need the document on how to maintain the sort sequence, please give me your id.

Regards,

Naveen Goveas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Naveen, many thanks for your answer!

Well I think it could be very useful the have some information. I would be great if u can send me your document.

My ID (?! its: david.wakefield[a]international-friends.com).

Many thank

Best regards from Europe

David Wakefield