cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incomplete process in BPM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In my scenario, I have 3 different Idocs (ADRMAS,CLFMAS,CREMAS) to be collected and send to single target message. To achieve this I have used "fork" step in BPM. Idocs of each type (like either ADRMAS/CREMAS/CLFMAS) would be collected in container and sent out of fork. To achieve this append action in the container I have put the receive and container step in a loop for each branch of fork. The correlation for each branch of fork is different based on the idoc.(I have used LIFNR of CREMAS for the CREMAS idoc and OBJ_ID of ADRMAS for the ADRMAS etc., for the correlation). When I have run the interface the fork step is not getting executed completely. In whole the process is not getting completed.

Could you please help me out in finding the error.

Regards,

VIshnu.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If BPM is in cache means it is active.

Once you receive any message in BPM, it is available for use throughout. We have also done the same thing in our scenario, first receives delievry and activate the correlation, the receives corresponding invoice, then using the details from both sends the delievry and invoice. We also used multi-mapping here.

So i don't see any reaosn for using fork and adding complications.

regards,

Ravi Siddam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1. For the mentioned scenario, i don't think you need Fork step.

2. You can use three receive step in sequence and have the proper corelation set.We have don the same thing for Delivery and Invoice IDOC receiving and sending.

3. check you BPM is shown in T-Code SWF_INB_CONF, it means it is in cache.

4. check the swf_xi_customizing has no errors

5. Before making freash test delete if any entries exist for the BPM from Tcode : swwl.

with regards,

Ravi Siddam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

Thanks for your information. In my scenario, The final target message has to get the data from all the three idocs. So I have used fork by which all the 3 idocs will be posted for the transformation at a time. Is your scenario too of same kind. Its like the final transformatio step in BPM has interface mapping in which source has 3 messages and target has one message.

I have checked out the transactions you have provided. IP is in cache memory. What shall I do?

Please respond soon.

Thanks,

Vishnu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

according to you your BPM status in process : so first activate it . the status should be ACTIVE not in process.

Regard's

Chetan Ahuja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Could you please tell me how could I activate it?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

refer this link

- collecting IDocs without BPM

The most reliable

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/08/16163ff8519a06e10000000a114084/content.htm

or

you can check the status of your BPm where you will find the proper Error in SXMB_MONI_BPE .

Regard's

Chetan Ahuja

Edited by: Chetan Ahuja on Sep 9, 2008 7:46 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chetan,

Thanks for you reply.

I have already gone through the blogs and SAP link that you have provided. I have checked the BPM status already. It is showing In process status.

Regards,

Vishnu.