Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Calculate Tax" field in advance payment method

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can we use the 'cal. tax' field while making advance

payment wrt to any line item of any purch. order

If we cannot use then what is the use of this field while making the advance payment

We want that while making the advance payment, the entry for tax should also be passed. but when we are trying to do this by filling '-' in tax category in alt recon gl. and then ticking 'cal tax' in f-48 we are getting a error message.

Finally can we use this cal tax field while making advance pmnt against any p.o line item or not?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

over

Former Member
0 Kudos

ca sanjeev ,

Plz check under these piont

*Check bank check the posting withholding allowed check box of reconcilation account in FS00

*Check vendor code there u assigned tax codes or not

*check the company code u assigned tax codes or not

*while doing the down payment in F-48 select calculate tax check box

if you have any doubt feel free to ask'

Regards

Surya

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have checked it all:

I made a P.O of 1200 and applied the tax code NM according to which there is ED 14 cess etc 2% and 1% plus a cst 3%

But when I try to give an advance payment against this P.O using f-48 and tick cal tax, the the tax amount that I get is

Rs 34.95 which is not the correct amount(correct amount is

Rs 214.2 which cst.

Error message that we are getting is " Tax code with non-deductible, distributable amount not permitted "

I just want to know from where does the amount 34.95 is being getting generated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sanjeev,

Check Portray Dependencies Between Withholding Tax Types

Depends on this only tax will deduct

spro-wtx-ewtx-calculation-wtx base amount - portray dependencies between wtx types

Regards

Surya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please go through the link:

http://help.sap.com/bp_bblibrary/470/Documentation/J33_BPP_02_CHEM_EN_IN.DOC

Regards,

Satish Muvva.

Former Member
0 Kudos

when we are making advance payment before J1IEX then where would the tax amount would go when we tick cal. tax while doing the advance payment through f-48.

it should go to the alt. recon account and not to any tax account till the time we get the goods and do J1IEX.

how does the tax amount gets calculated when we tick cal tax. because in my case its not using any of the percentage given up in the tax code being used up in the P.O.

so what is the basis of tax calculation while making the advance payments

Former Member
0 Kudos

please someone respond