Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales area mapping between CRM & R/3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have integrated CRM 5.0 with ECC6.0

we have downloaded all the customizing objects and also done the configurations as per best practices.

we have created the org structure in CRM manually and did not download from ECC.

when we transfer a BP from R3 to CRM, we get few errrors and the sales area mapping does not come.

we have defined

1. CRM division (the flag has been set active and the R3 division was given)

2 when we check the spro-crm-master data-org management-tools-org data settings check report has been run, we selected the adj sales area between r3 and crm, we could not find the mapping between R3 distribution channel and division with CRM division, where as we could find the sales org of R/3 with distr channel and division blank mapped to crm sales org, distribution channel and divsion is blank. we thought it is problem beacuse of this and when we checked the table entries SMOKTVOS and we could find the correct entries for distribution channel and division.

3. when we checked the attributes and function and address tab, we could not see the attribute distribution channel and division attributes under sales scenario and under functions tab, we had mapped R3 sales org, distribution channel and division and they seem to be correct.

could any of you guide, why we are not able to get the sale area. we get the error when we checked the SMW01 for BUPA_main

Module CRM_BUPA_MAIN_VAL, BDoc type BUPA_MAIN. area SMW3.

thanks and look forward for your reply.

Srini

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srini,

Kindly check the below two links.

Hope this helps.

Thanks.

Best Regards,

Arun Sankar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arun,

I will check on these and come back to you.

Infact i have gone through these postings but let me double check the same.

ThanksS

srini