Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Print Preview of Purchase order

rahul_khandelwal
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

We cannot view of the Preview of the final purchase orders with all the conditions, before saving the Purchase Order.

After PO getting saved we can get the final preview of the purchase order. We need to once again go to the change mode for any corrections in the Purchase Order. Is there a method for viewing a Complete PO before saving it.

Please reply asap

Rahul

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

If the message type NEU is determined in the PO than you can view the PO before saving also.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

rahul_khandelwal
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear All,

You have answered the question correctly. But this should be in the case of Output determination which I'm able to do properly.

I want to know that in the form MEDRUCK is there a coding that can help me see the tax amounts and % before saving the PO. After saving the PO it is shown by default.

Regards

Rahul

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have look into OSS note 358680 - MEPO: Missing data in the print preview

former_member335885
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

Before saving the PO click on MESSAGES and see if the message is assigned.. If not manually you have to assign and then click on Print preview and check if it is coming.

If you want automatic message determination then you have to go to MN04 and create a condition record from which each ans every time you create a PO the message type/output type is been picked from this record into the PO.

Thanks & Regards,

Kiran