cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Equipment transfer and tracing acrosss the plant.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

My current client is hiring the machine from one client to another client. In Our enterprise structure the client is taken as plant to calculate depreciation of the assets.And the asset flows from plant to plant i.e. simultaneously equiment flows from plant to plant.

so My problem is that can we transfer or install the equipment from plant to plant?

Secondly how should we trace the history of the same equipment if it transfer from one plant to another plant.

The history should be track in first plant only?

Please Revert back or send some documents for solving the problem.

Thanks in advance

With Best Regards

Pankaj U. Nimkar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

yes you can transfer eqipment from one plant to another plant.

for history go to spro- plant maint-technical object-equipment-equipment usage period-and do tick on time seg.

regards,

santosh

Edited by: santosh jaiswal on Sep 9, 2008 7:40 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

On this same content, we have done configuration as Mr. Santosh said and equipment history is updating.

I would like to know Is there any t-code for list of equipment change history (not individually but collectivelly) display?

Ramanujam

Edited by: Ramanujam Srinivasan on Sep 9, 2008 9:34 AM

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member192718
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

You can change the plant once you have dismantaled the equipment. Now If you want the history than you check usage period or action log. Here you will get the history.

Regards,

Kaushal Rai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

thanks for the reply; but please tell me one thing if I have created lots of maintenance orders against the equipmets and the equipment is involved in all types of processing in plant 1.

Still we can transfer the equipmet from one plant to another plant leaving all the history in earlier plant as all types are linked with it?

Now in my case I have to trace all the processing which was done on the particular equipment in earlier plant even though it is transferred in another plant.

With Regards

Pankaj U. Nimkar

former_member192718
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Pankaj,

You can create order even if plant is changed of that equipment. If any outstanding than also you can proceed since company code is same for both plant.

For history you can see in related transaction. If you want to see in oorder than IW39.

In equipment you can see by action log or by usage.

REgards,

Kaushal Rai