Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Identity manager auth. problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

*Hi All,*

*When i Login in Portal with J2EE_admin or any User, its give error:*

*You are not authorized to access this application; contact your system administrator.*

*I login in VA under*

*SERVER --> Services --> Security Provider -> Security Roles --> Administrators --> Check are under "Groups" and J2ee_admin is member of that group.*

*Regards*

*Gyan*

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

system restored.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gyan ,

If you are unable to login with any user, try to activate emergency user SAP*

loginto portal with sap* user and unlock all users in portal and then again deactivate SAP* emergency user

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04s/helpdata/en/3a/4a0640d7b28f5ce10000000a155106/frameset.htm

Koti Reddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i am able to login in portal but when i click on identity manager its give me error.

You are not authorized to access this application; contact your system administrator.

Regards

Gyan

Former Member
0 Kudos

check do you have user administrator role or not?

Koti Reddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

I login in VA

SERVER --> Services --> Security Provider -> Security Roles --> Administrators -->

there is j2ee_admin user listed. can you please let me know, what else roles require. and from where i can give that to J2ee_admin or any user.

Regards

Gyan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ask your portal administrators who has user administrator role already to give access to user administrator role .

Ask administrators to assign this role your user from user adminsitration tab.No need to do from visual administrator.

Koti Reddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

its not a problem with my user account.i try with j2ee_admin and its give error.

I suppose J2ee_admin have full rights for portal access by defaults.

Gyan