cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

regarding system support

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI gurus,

I am trying to create one Zsmartform.when i click on create button my system is giving a message like "CURRENT COMPUTER ARCHITECTURE IS NOT SUPPORTED"

I am using LINUX operating operating system.

Can any one suggest me wat may be the problem?How can i resolve this?

Thanks in Advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi farook,

You should check some notes about SAPGUI for Java limitation. One of its limitation is cannot be use to create smartforms/smartstyles.

It's mandatory to use SAPGUI for Windows when you're going to program on SAP environment.

Check this Notes 736147 - Transaction Smart Forms does not work with SAP GUI FOR JAVA to be sure.

Some of friends are using wine to install SAPGUI for Windows on Linux environment to be able to program and use smartforms functionality. They said it works but I haven't tried it myself yet.

best regards,

ardhian

http://sapbasis.wordpress.com

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you are using java gui then tcode SMARTFORMS is not working. for that you have to used WIN GUI.

check Note 736147 - Transaction Smart Forms does not work with SAP GUI FOR JAVA

regards,

kaushal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi kaushal

Thank you for your inputs,we are using Java GUI only. I am Basically an ABAPER can u guide me how to resolve the solution.

Thanks

Farook

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

In order to run SMARTFORMS you need windows based SAP GUI, ask your basis person to manage WIN GUI and installed it on windows machine.

regards,

kaushal

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

Thanks for ur valuable inputs.Can we do the same with out WIN GUI.What I mean to ask u is,If we install some patches in my Linux OS and with the JAVA GUI can't we able to create Zsmartforms?

Or its manditory to change my GUI.Kindly give me ur correct inputs?

Correct answers will be awarded with full points.

Advance Thanks.

Edited by: farook shaik on Sep 10, 2008 6:11 AM

Edited by: farook shaik on Sep 11, 2008 11:00 AM