cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ME2N with Total Order Val (sum of ALL line items' value)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Which field do I select in Dynamic Selection as an additional selection criteria to pull out all the PO with TOTAL Order val (Sum of ALL the line tem values)

There's a field call "Net Order Value" but this is at item level. The client reqmt is to find POs with TOTAL order val (for all line items) for a particular range of values.

How do I achieve this?

Thanks in advance

Edited by: Duke Dukester on Sep 8, 2008 11:22 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member192897
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Try Standard Reports ME80AN / ME80FN

Regards,

Ashok

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashok,

Thanks for your reply.

But all these report analyze by line item value Not by the Total Order Value. Does Std SAP has a field for Total Order value? If a PO has 25 lines and the client needs to search for a range of values for the TOTAL of all these 25 line items, how can they achieve this?

Edited by: Duke Dukester on Sep 8, 2008 11:44 PM

former_member192897
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

After Executing the above Reports Click on Sigma Symbol / Select Total Value then you can see the Purchase Order wise Net Order Values.

You can also run ME80RN Report with Document Category F and after Executing the Report in Next Screen Select the net Order Value Column and Click on Sigma Symbol then it will Show all the Po Net Order Values (Total Line items)

Regards,

Ashok

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashok,

Thanks for your reply.

I agree, however, how do I restrict the search critieria for the TOTAL order val (all line items) to begin with before I hit the Sigma to total up the line items in the search results/report results.

Is there a way to do this sort of selection in the selection screen? To my understanding the "Net Order Value" is just for each line item NOT total.