cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PSPAR-PLANS in IT0000 screen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys

My client wants to make change in the screen of IT0000. During the hiring action through PA40, the IT0000 screen comes up 1st, followed by IT0001. In the present setting, Position field has to be populated in IT0000 which is a required field there, and this value gets copied to IT0001. Other values of employee group, sub-group, personnel area, sub-area are taken from Position.

Client wants to make the position field as optional. I know this can be done in the module pool MP000000.

001 P0000-STAT1 Customer-Specific Status

002 Q0000-RFPNR Reference personnel number

003 P0000-STAT3 Special Payment Status

004 PSPAR-PLANS Position

005 P0000-MASSN Action Type

006 P0000-MASSG Reason for Action

But even if I make the Position as an optional field, the IT0000 screen asks values for Per Area, Emp Group, Emp Sub-Group. I am not able to make these fields also as optional as there fields are not there in the module pool MP0000000. Can anybody suggest how I can make all these fields as optional so that IT00000 screen can be used only for recording the Action Type, and the following screen of IT0001 can be used for entering values of Position / ESG/ EG/ PA or PSA.

Thanks for your help.

Wills

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

closing this old thread

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Wills,

Position, PA, EG, and ESG are mandatory fields which cannot be changed. For ur query, i suggest u use dynamic actions and default the position to '99999999' always, this makes the position optional.

If client wants to make any changes, he can. otherwise position gets defaulted to 99999999.

Regards

Sadhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is it possible to make the 'Organizational Assignment' area which constitutes Position, Per Area, Emp Group and sub-group as optional, on the screen of IT0000. Client wants these values to be filled on the screen of IT00001.

The MP00000000 has just one filed for position. I do not understand where the field for Per area, EG and ESG coming from.

Please suggest.

Thanks

Wills

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any Suggestion ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Wills,

Check the config Personnel Action types from Set up Personnel Actions.

The Action which you are referring has been configured with the indicators for Position,Per Area,Egrp,Esubgrp.. Look for the check boxes.

Uncheck the position indicator and look in IT0000 for the action.

Hope this helps...

Raj